Friday, October 06, 2006

new beginnings

Odd how blogs have become this cathartic way of re-inventing oneself in public. It seems to me that in general we bloggers (and I include myself as a previous blogger) are looking for a way to express ourselves out loud in front of everyone - it would be interesting to figure out whether or not we continue to blog if no one reads...and in that case, why not just keep a journal! At any rate, my previous blogs were just that, a way to express who I wanted you to think I was.....this time I think I'll try and drop the facade. I'm a bit of a blog lurker - I read loads of my friends blogs and I really like to keep up on their lives, travels, thoughts etc...so I think that's what I am going to try to do here, in a light hearted way. Sure it will likely get theoretical sometimes, but mostly I'd just like to try and fill friends in on life as jones.

happy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home