Sunday, October 22, 2006

the cottage


I know I've been silent of the last two weeks - I 've actually been where Southern Ontarians call 'up North' even though it is still more South than most of Canada! Parry Sound. Nice beautiful quentisential Muskoka Lake building a beautiful custom Timberframe cottage. I am only on the job for two weeks because that is about the length of time it takes for my five awesome kids to drive my wife nuts....so I am home now and thought I would post this picture of the jobsite - it is a joining of 5 pictures so some of the perspectives are kind of off..but you'll get the idea.

I like building - but I even still can't shake the feeling like there is something else I am supposed to be doing with my life. It gets under my skin and makes me grumpy. I just don't know what that something is - I am assuming that when the Lord wants me to know - He'll let me know, everything right now seems to not work when I try and make it work so I am crying UNcle and waiting for Him to make it clear.
Frustrating all the things that are in my head. Probably post more on this later...

Here's the pic -

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan King said...

thanks for the chat today chris ...
::dan::

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home