Tuesday, November 07, 2006

24-7

Well...cate and I have been talking and praying....as the lord hears our talking I think that is fair, and we've certainly been waiting on Him so I think that counts! At any rate we are pondering planting a 24-7 community here in Hamilton. We have so many people and communities that we love here, HCF and the FRWY most importantly, but there still seems to be something that is unsettled in us and certainly in me. I feel like the 24-7 community that I dream of is just lingering in the shadows of reality waiting for us to call it out. I hope so anyway!
So...I guess our prayer that we are really focussing on right now is praying that the Lord would bring the team. We aren't going to build without a team and so we are praying for the right team to come along. Bring them Lord! Please Lord would you bring people into our path that have the same heart.
Righto - on a more sublime level, I love farms! We went to the royal winter fair yesterday as we do every year - I'll post some pictures later - but I love animals, the farm....
For a while the year before last, I was riding every night after work and learning how to treat, train and take care of my mother in law's horse. I miss that...a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home